Catalyst Kitchens seeks and maintains relationships with many partners that want to support our members and our collective mission. The sectors of foodservice, workforce development, and social services are vast, and it takes a wide variety of stakeholders to make the work we do possible. The national team seeks three types of partners that amplify the impact of our members.
These are generous partners have services and products which our members need to run smooth operations, and who have interest in serving social enterprise kitchens that uplift communities nationwide.
- Kitchen products and services
- Knife kits, uniforms, equipment, ingredients, kitchen/cafe design, etc.
- Training products and services
- Servsafe, educational video libraries, teacher trainings, etc.
- Nonprofit products and services
- Board development, volunteer matching, accounting and tax preparation, grant-writing
These thought partners have learning resources and shared missions that can overlap with our work and extend resources, support, and learning opportunities to our members
- Peer Networks
- Feeding America, Alternative Staffing Alliance, Catholic Charities USA
- Partners serving the food industry
- Jacques Pepin Community Kitchens, The Giving Kitchen, The Teaching Kitchen, REDF
- Partners serving the social services and nonprofit community
- SNAP Regional Offices, The Center for Trauma Resilient Communities, We Make Change
These key partners want to help fund our work and enhance our mission to better serve members and build up their programs and impact
- Sponsors and In-Kind Donors
- Give directly to support our regional and national events, support member operations, and stock their supplies
- Sustaining Partners
- Help match the commitment our members make with their dues to support the work of the national team
- Nationwide Funding Partners
- Give at a level to support pass-through funds to our members, either in specific regions of work or all across the country.
For more information on any types of partnership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.